Coating Terms

Search For Terms:
Name of the roller which transfers the paint to the sheet to be coated on the conveyor belt. If the application roller runs in the same direction (at different speed) with the conveyor line, the process is called direct roller application, if roller runs in the opposite direction it is called reverse roller application. See Also Direct roller application, Reverse roller application